Monday, August 23, 2010

S factor shampoo and conditioner?

reviews? what does it do good for your hair? it is save of color treated hair? how does it smell? what things doesnt it cover?





pros and cons!S factor shampoo and conditioner?
I first used this shampoo @ hair salon %26amp; the smell is intoxicatingly wonderful %26amp; your hair is so silky soft my husband even noticed. My chocolate hair color seems to be staying true much longer. It is rather expensive so if there is a con that would be it. If you don't mind spending well over $50-$60 on shampoo %26amp; conditioner then its worth it.S factor shampoo and conditioner?
SFactor Color Savvy = my favourite shampoo!!!! It smells so yummy....and honestly it has been the best shampoo for locking my colour in (i dye it red)....there are no cons other then the price i guess....but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment