Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo/Conditioner..Hard Water?

Anyone know of any shampoos or conditioners which are specially formulated to work well with hard water?Shampoo/Conditioner..Hard Water?
I don't think there are any.





A better solution is to get a shampoo/conditioner formulated for your hair type anyways and not the type of water you have.





And if it's really hard water that affects your hair and skin, how about a showerhead water softener? They work, I've considered one, since soft water is better for your skin, less drying - but it's not that bad where I live.





I did a search for a site that sells them so you know what I'm talking about - link below is just the first result, you can probably shop around for a better price.Shampoo/Conditioner..Hard Water?
Lush do some solid shampoo bars and they have one for hard water as well as soft. They make your hair shiny and soft. But it is only a shampoo.
Ouidad has one called water works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment