Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shampoo/Conditioner/Lotion Refill Station?

Wouldn't it be great if we had refill stations (like gas stations) for shampoo/conditioner, lotions and laundry detergent? Buy a bottle once and just take it to the refill station when you run out. There wouldn't be the opportunity for alot of selection, but there are ways to find out what are the most popular brands and have them shipped in like fuel. Manufacturers could still charge just a little less to consumers and would rapidly decrease the mass usage of plastic and help the environment. What do people think? Am I just crazy? heheheheheShampoo/Conditioner/Lotion Refill Station?
I actually buy mine online and it comes to my door, my cleaning products are concentrated so I save on plastic too. And they are non-toxic. I sleep much better at night with children in the house. Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment