Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

john frieda's brilliant brunette x]





though i cant get my hair to shine %26gt;_%26lt; but it smells pretty good..What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal. it keeps your hair looking healthy even when you straighten it.What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
IShahnaz Husain. Its completely ayurvedic %26amp; won't have any side effects !
I love the new Herbal Essences line, I've used their ';Dangerously Straight'; and ';Hello Hydration,'; shampoos and conditioners.





It makes my hair feel softer, smoother, silkier, shinier. . .etc. It actually works! :D But it won't actually make your hair straight, it'll just make it lie more smoothly with less frizz.
Herbal Essence or Dove
My favorite shampoo and conditioner is new from Pantene Pro v called Ice Shine. I smells and feels really good.
VS
Amplify


plus i love that conditioner called Ion Restructuring at the Sally Beauty Store.
Lux for shampoo and Herbal: fruit fusions for conditioner.





If you don't know what Lux, it's either chinese or a japenese brand...I'm not sure...but it works really well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment