Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nature's Gate: Organic's herbal blend shampoo & conditioner: lavender & aloe!?

My sister bought me this pair of organic shampoo since I told her the garnier fructis shampoo %26amp; conditioner was making my hair fall out. (yikes!)





I was just wondering if anyone has bought this before %26amp; what their result was. It's my first organic item ever, besides food! ( XD i'm still a teen. lol, and my sister's the only one in my family who's into organic... )Nature's Gate: Organic's herbal blend shampoo %26amp; conditioner: lavender %26amp; aloe!?
natures gate is good products but if you have dry hair is not that good I used couples years ago didn't like it dry my hair out but I suggest to try another brand pureology is great also aveda has good shampoo just give a try if you feel dryness just discontinue it .

No comments:

Post a Comment