Monday, August 23, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use...?

and why,....





:o)What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use...?
... herbal essences.. straightning.. O_o


cause my hair is a messWhat kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use...?
I use a lot of different types, they are all mostly salon products, the reason I use salon Products, is because they are better for your hair and also they are more concentrated, by that I mean your store products have more water in them, that's why they are so much cheaper, and they have more alcohol in them which makes your hair dry, I am also a beautician, I don't do it for a job any more and haven't for years but never stopped using salon products, andy of them are great, and I always switch back and forth between different ones
Pantene-because I was told they are pretty good (and there are sometimes good prices for them, too)- but there are Burt's Bees products I heard so much about and maybe (if I can afford it) I will buy their shampoo and conditioner and see how they fare.
Herbal Essences, Aussie, Sunsilk, whatever.


I don't worry about it too much, you know? I don't ever use heat products on my hair, and my hair is just naturally good.
Just whatever my dad brings, becasue it's there.


He usually brings Pantene, Herbal Essences, Garnier. Stuff like that.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I am a Hairstylist I usually use





Pureolgy hydrating


or


kerastase





because I found it to be the best..


Store brands have to many added detergents in them. That is why u get an INSTANT lather and have less of the good stuff.
garnier fructis...conditioner and shampoo because it smells good and it makes my hair really silky
Finesse moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Why, Because I like it.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi. It's some Hawaiian plant.





Because it's what my stylist gives me.
I use Head %26amp; Shoulders as my shampoo and Pantene Pro-V as my conditioner.
Herbal Essances ... my hair gets oily easily so i dont use conditioner
garnier-smells good


-suave-its cheap


-so sexy(victorias secret)it smells amazing
Herbal Essences.
Pantene
good kind.
tresemme, tresemme, ooo la la!





Because its a big bottle %26amp; it lasts longer!
Herbal Essances....I like the smell! =]
I go back and forth between Dove and Aussie both work great,smell good and are cheap.
Pantene Pro-V or Herbal Essences, because they work and smell good.
Herbal Essence because it smells good


...
Head %26amp; Shoulders, then this strawberry stuff.


They work well and smell pretty. :)
pantene...it smells goood
suave professionals. keeps my fro fluffy
I use Pantene.
swam
yes
It doesn't matter to me as long as I smell good
Biolage





I don't really know why. It just ended up in my shower.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment