Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo/conditioner/hair styling recommendations?

My hair is really curly,dry,long (4 inchs past shoulders) ,damaged ends, FRIZZY, and has alot of volume which makes hard to manage.





I have tryed pantene, garneir fructuis, Aussie, herbeal essence and others but nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP!!!!Shampoo/conditioner/hair styling recommendations?
I'm in the same boat as you. I have the exact same hair type. I've tried all the ones you have too. The latest one I tried was Tre Semme and it's not working either.





I guess we may just have to try a more expensive product like at salons. I used the Bumble and Bumble shampoos and conditioners before and I loved them! Kind of expensive though.Shampoo/conditioner/hair styling recommendations?
For shampoo and conditioner, use something you bought from a salon. Even though salon products are expensive, they do work.


Otherwise, use dove shampoo and conditioner (with moisturizing milk). It really helps your hair to be silky and soft. You should buy a damage repair or extra moisture shampoo.





Try john Frieda Frizz-Ease, and treat your hair to deep conditioning every week.





Also, if you have split ends you might want to consider cutting just the ends off. Split ends rob the hair of it's length.
use pantene pro-v restorative frizz control shampoo + conditioner


i used it and i always get compliments on how silky and smooth my hair is

No comments:

Post a Comment