Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

I love Biolage products they make ur hair smell delicious. Morning Roz how's my girl?What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene Pro-V.What's your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
I use Tresemme'
Pantene Pro-V for curly hair


Makes your hair soft





Gardiener Frutis Curl-n-Shine


Works great and smells AWESOME!!





I alternate between the two
I use Loreal Color Vive
I'm a fan of Pantene's Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner, as are two other family members. The ';short haired'; one has his locks down to the bottom of his shoulder blades, while the others are well past the waist.
I like Paul Mitchell shampoo's, althought there too expensive to buy every time you run out of shampoo and conditioner.
Head and shoulders
Sunsilk ';Anti-poof';- i have naturally curly, color treated hair and I straighten it every day. The constant blow drying and getting it dyed can cause it to frizz easily. This keeps my hair shiny, straight, and soft, even when the humidity is high.
John Frieda Collection - brilliant brunette


Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner w/Light Enhancers


The best stuff I have found yet!!! :-)


Edit: I also use a leave in, it is Biolage hydratherapie Hydra-Seal Leave-In Creme :-)
i always switch what kind i use but my favorite is thermasilk and Redken all soft
My favorite shampoo is that Fructis shampoo. The shampoo that's in a green bottle.
VO5 is great it comes in all kinds of scents . its not tested on animals and its like a buck a bottle where I get it. also nature's gate is nice. costs a bit more like 6 bucks a bottle but still no animal testing comes in like aloe jojoba, herbal and natural henna(which smells great and gives you nice hightlights.)

No comments:

Post a Comment