Monday, August 23, 2010

Best gentle puppy shampoo? Conditioner?

Just got a new Lhasa/Maltese and he's 3 months old. Whats the best/most gentle shampoo I can use? What about conditioner? Is glocoat good?Best gentle puppy shampoo? Conditioner?
Cloud Star Buddy Wash Shampoo/Conditioner


http://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Star-Shampoo鈥?/a>Best gentle puppy shampoo? Conditioner?
I have spent literally thousands on Puppy and Adult Shampoo and Conditioner. None worked the way they said, even from the vet. I was out of everything and I used Dawn dishwashing liquid. EVERY flea fell off dead. It doesn't keep them off, but it does get them off. Fleas have to breathe and they can't in soapy water. Dawn is way less expensive for a lot more of the product and it helps condition the skin. I have used this for 15 yrs now on every dog I have had or rescued. I'm sure there are some things out there that have worked for people, this is just my personal experience and I know that it works. It can be anykind of Dawn. Hope this helps!
I use Cloud Star Buddy Wash and Conditioner also.
Idk what glocoat is but use any type of tearless puppy soap; its gentle and it obviously wont hurt his eyes :D
take him to the groomer and tell them what shampoo or conditionor would they recomend for your maltese

No comments:

Post a Comment