Monday, August 23, 2010

Ant tips on how to wash hair and shampoo and conditioner recommendations? i havd dry/damaged hair.?

I have been a swimmer for like 8 years, have long hair that I straighten, have dyed it, highlighted it, you name it, my hair has been through it. I have tried all the expensive crap my hairstylist gave me, but what has absolutely done WONDERS for my hair is dove. I absolutely swear by it. you can get it for any color hair out there (mine is currently for ';dry/damaged hair dyed darker or closer to its natural color.';)





As for how to shampoo/condition it, this is what I do: shampoo it and rince it out, then squeeze all the water out of your hair, shake it out a little bit, and put the conditioner in. comb it through with either a wide toothed comb or your fingers, and leave it in while you do the rest of your shower routine (washing, shaving, brushing your teeth, etc.) it should be the last thing you rinse off your body. When you get out, rap it in a towel for a little bit and dry it with that, dont get right into blowdrying it. spray it with a whole bunch of leave-in conditioner (dove makes that too) and comb it out again with a wide toothed comb.





My hair actually felt healthier after using dove, something I havent ever really experienced before. its amazing!!Ant tips on how to wash hair and shampoo and conditioner recommendations? i havd dry/damaged hair.?
Wash your hair only every 3 days to give it a break from ALL chemicals and let the oil build back up naturally. Oil is a protectant that your hair needs and shampooing too often keeps stripping it.





Use Dove Therapy (in the Dark Blue Bottles). They are healthy shampoo and conditioner that work for dry stressed hair and your hair should be back to normal after two or three shampoos.





You can also apply olive oil to dry hair just before bedtime, cover with a shower cap, and sleep in it. The next morning, wash in the Dove products, let the conditioner sit for about 5 minutes, and you'll have manageable hair once again!





Also, never dry your hair with the blow dryer when it is wet. The hot dryer dries it out more. Instead, let it dry naturally, and when it is almost dry, blow dry with the cool setting. Let the hair absorb as much water as it wants before blow drying. That's a very big secret most people don't realize is so healthy for dry hair.





Good luck!Ant tips on how to wash hair and shampoo and conditioner recommendations? i havd dry/damaged hair.?
OMG Garnier Fructis for dry and damaged hair it works wonders!!!
Best thing my hairdresser told me - don't wash every day! So I wash my dry hair every other day. The natural oils on your scalp are the best thing for helping dry hair. And brush your hair gently before going to bed.





I use Redken shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry/damaged hair and John Frieda hair products for styling.
i would go with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. leaving i conditioner for at least 5 mins, u know while u do the other things u do while showering. also a leave in conditioner after u shower can help. regular trims also helps keep your hair healthy.
Dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, it's in a light blue bottle or a navy blue bottle (but NOT the white one). Wash it every other night.
Try Dove's new line. It's shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged/ and distressed hair. I tried it and my hair got reallllly healthy after a while. Try it.





And it smells good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment