Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner for long hair?

what is the best shampoo and conditioner for long hair?? that makes it soft and silky but not oily or anthing. thanksBest shampoo/conditioner for long hair?
i have long hair too. i was rockin the long hair look since birth (yea, seriously). i've tried all different brands, none that have left me totally dissatisfied (except V-05). but the best i would have to say is TreSemme. as they say it really is salon quality, and it is VERY inexpensive for the great quality. any of their shampoo or conditioners are great, but i go for the ones that are for making hair smooth and silky. don't worry, they won't make your hair oily either. also for the silkyness, turn to a good blowdryer w/ a diffuser.





hope i helped u!!!





---Dabritbyrd---Best shampoo/conditioner for long hair?
If you have hair past your shoulders and want it to feel healthy and not like straw buy the herbal essences raspberry kind. get the regular shampoo but try and find the huge bottle of conditioner that way you will run out at the same time and still use enough of the conditioner to make your hair feel delightful. Basically however much conditioner you want.
I have long hair as well and I use Nexus shampoo and conditioner and when I use the conditioner and my hair is dry it is so soft!


You can buy it at Wegmans.





Here is the website link to the company.





http://www.nexxus.com/
Mane and tail . It is actually for horses, so, it will make your hair very silky but, not oily . You can get it at walgreens. And also at a pet store!! Seriously, I do not use anything but, mane and tail
Anything that doesn't have Polyquantenerum in it, is good for any hair. Polyquantenerum is something people use to wax floors with, and I'm sure you don't want that in your hair. =)
PANTENE PRO-V!





i LOVE this SHAMPOO! i USED to have LONG HAIR and i used this and it WOKS for what you're ASKING for! :) and it SMELLS GREAT TOO! :D





i USE it EVERYDAY! :)
That really depends on A LOT of factors. YOUR hair type, condition, etc. My suggestion would be to try out a couple brands that are formulated for your specific hair type and decide which one works best for you.
Definately Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner!!!


I use it and it makes my hair really shiny. It also smells really good :)
pantene or suave it makes it smell really good and it gets your hair very silky and easy to comb
Herbal essences deffinetly, works so good on my hair extentions


:)



pureology hydrate shampoo and conditionor works wonders
I have long hair and i use Sunsilk Straight to Perfection.





It smells sooo good and makes my hair pretty :)
herbal ecsenses or tre'semme' they both have special formulas for long hair.





goodluck
Garnier Frutis
i use herbal essences! or tres-emme!
herberd
I am always using pantene for my hair
White Rain .99 at Big lots baby
I'd say garnier fructis.
loreal it rocks
me and my mom use tresseme* it works really good.:]
id have to agree... HE
i like dove.


or herbal essence works good too
i loooooooooove herbel essence! it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment