Monday, July 26, 2010

Help choosing shampoo/conditioner?

I'm a teenager and I want to grow my hair down to just a few inches above my shoulders. It's not very long now - probably 4 inches. I'm looking to make my hair a little thicker so it looks nicer when it grows long.


I ran out of my current suave shampoo/conditioner but I heard that shampoo and conditioner should be separate. Which shampoo and/or conditioner would help me get nice thick locks?Help choosing shampoo/conditioner?
Suave is a no no !!! It is very waxy and can coat your hair shaft making it hard to get in there to keep it healthy. Shampoos take dirt, oil, and products out of your hair and Conditioner is designed to put vitamins, minerals and nourishment back it your hair. So i say don't use the duos like that. They kind of defeat their own purpose. Salon shampoos are made to be better for the hair. They are more concentrated so you don't have to use as much. They are also made to protect the integrity and health of your hair opposed to the appearance of your hair like a lot of retail shampoos. Hair cuts can make your hair appear thicker but you cant grow more than what your body allows. There are shampoos that make it appear thicker though. Sexy hair concepts is a good line for that. The best bet is to go speak to your stylist on what is best for your hair. Thin fine hair patrons and Thick coarse hair patrons most of the time shouldn't use the same stuff. Many different kinds from hydrating to quick drying. Smoothing to volumizing.
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment