Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which shampoo/conditioner is better?

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner


VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries %26amp; Cream Shampoo/Conditioner





If you haven't used them both, how did the one you did work? I have wavy-curly hair.Which shampoo/conditioner is better?
I also have curly hair and do not use silicone products. I prefer Suave products. I've used V05, but find them to be too watery with little slip. It's preference though.Which shampoo/conditioner is better?
Suave naturals smells better ( more original)


VO5 works better to make our hair more shiney and strong


suave is better for the environment


VO5 has Collinge in it


hard disison if you want better smelling hair Suave (VO5 smells good too)


if you want long and shniey hair VO5


i would go with suave
I have wavy-curly hair %26amp; I prefer Infusium in the gray bottle for frizz. It works soooo good!!!! It costs more $ but it is so worth it! I've never had a good experience w/ Suave or VO5...or white rain...


here's what else I do for my curls:


my hair is to the middle of my butt so for styling afterwards, I use 3 squirts of the turquoise blue pump bottle of Curls Rock by Tigi (I find them buy 1 g 1 half off @ JC Penney salon %26amp; other places). I pick through my hair to evenly distribute it. Then I finish of w/ Aussie Sprunch Spray (smells like grape coolaid mmm) %26amp; scrunch my hair. Comes out really nice w/ the curls. :) I use a lot of the Sprunch spray because my hair is so long.
VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries %26amp; Cream Shampoo/Conditioner.


My hair is so smooth after and i spend less time straightening it.
I have Suave Naturals and I love it.
I heard that Suave Naturals was really good
I love VO5 because it makes my hair smell good!!!!!
pantene pro-v : ice shine or renewal





they are amazing





i wont use anything else
I only use Dove now.I have curly hair too.Curly hair is drier than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment