Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

i absolutly love sunsilk.they have shampoo and conditioner for every hair type.and it keeps ur hair soft healthy and shiny.id definelty recommend it.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Sunsilk hair products...I have very frizzy naturally curly hair and the anti-poof works wonders!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
I love anything redkin and I also love the Matrix lines they have everything fro different types of hair. Really in the end it is about personal preferacne that is why there is a million different kinds out there. If there was one that was best they would only make that kind. You will find your best just keep experimenting! Good Luck!
fructis or white rain
pantene, even my lil' bro knows that!
Dove, Suave, and Pantene.
I like aussie for a cheaper brand,but for a splruge I like paul mitchell.
TRESSEMMI OH LA LA
I've been trying out everything under the sun %26amp; I finally found both that I love - Suave. I stopped buying from salons because they were just too expensive. So here's hoping you have a happy head of hair %26amp; a merry christmas!
it depends on how much you value your hair. i've used store brands such as pantene, herbal essences, etc and you get what you pay for. if you want to truly take care of your hair, go see a hair stylist and they can give you advice on which shampoo/conditioner is best for your straight hair. i use bumble %26amp; bumble thickening shampoo/conditioner for my hair. i have straight, fine hair that is very flat. this brand is pretty pricey, but well worth it.
herbal essence trust me, because my hair is down to my but so I need a cood shapoo and conditioner.
For me it's Creme of Nature Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner %26amp; Mane 'N Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.
I love Garnier sleek and shine. It makes my hair really soft and shiny and I found that my hair doesn't ';break'; as often after combing.


But, Pantene is good too.
I think Redken but I do not know what kind of hair you have so...
Tressemme shampoo and conditioner I think are the best shampoo and conditioner
i think its called infusiem or summit its really good though
To find the best shampoo and conditioner go by your hair type and condtion.If you are looking for a shampoo/condtioner w/ natural ingredients and dont test on animals go with All Nurtient, Suckisha(Im not sure how its spelled), all of their products are safe for all types of hair even color treated hair. If you have thick/coarse hair that tangles easly,go with Joico Silk Results for thick/coarse hair. I wouldnt recommend pantene because it leaves a plastic like coating on your hair that makes it shine but is hard to get off the hair.
Herbal Essence.
I have very naturally straight hair,but the shampoo I like is Suave and the conditioner comes w/ it .Sometimes it makes my hair straighter and more managable.
Dove
I love the TIGI and Bumble and Bumble lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment