Friday, July 30, 2010

Which shampoo/conditioner?

i am currently using aussie moist but i wanted to switch it up. which one....herbal essences hello hydration or aussie sun touched shine?Which shampoo/conditioner?
Pantene is so good. I always use the anti breakage for my bleached blonde hair or total repair. I dont use the shine ones as they make my roots greasy.Which shampoo/conditioner?
I absolutly LOVE Herbal Essences because it has a shampoo for every person's hair type:


Body Envy - use to get a lot of volume and body


Breaks Over - strenghthening against damage (breakage/split ends)


Color Me Happy - for color treated hair to shine


Dangerously Straight - for pin straight hair (fights humitiy damage)


Drama Clean - for a refreshing clean feeling (perfect for girls with oily hair)


Hello Hydration - for girls with hair that needs mositure


None Of Your Frizzness - for frizz control


No Flakin Way - for girls that get dandruff


Totally Twisted - for perfect curls and waves


It works really well for me and leaves my hair shiny and less oily. It also smells really really good! I HIGHLY recomend it!! Good Luck! :)
pantene not to bad
If you like the Aussie sent stick with the second one. I personally use also both of these brands but Aussie is more heavy so I just use that after colouring my hair or as a treatment once a month. The rest of the time I use Herbal essences cause I love the smell. :D
i would say herdal essence.


thats what i use and people are always randomly giving my hair compliments.


and a bonus, they all smell pretty good. :)
I love Dove
i used aussie sun touch shine
ummm i have treseeme mositure rich and i have hebal essence body envy i'd get the aussie over the herbal essence
garnier has different kinds but they really help. i get the mousturizing kind. people say it smells good and it looks very healhy
herbal essence. i really like all their products because they actually work and smell wicked good! not to mention- you're getting rid of your recent aussie shampoo.. do you want almost the same thing again? they all smell the same too.
Herbal Essences stops working after a while. I've tried 'Hello Hydration' %26amp; 'Dangerously Straight'. Redken is really good %26amp; so is John Frieda - thats the one I currently use. =)





Pantene is not good; it coats your hair in wax, and thats what makes it appear healthier . . but it causes your hair to get greasy and it doesn't repair anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment