Friday, July 30, 2010

Shampoo, Conditioner Recommendations?

What is a good brand of shampoo, not to expensive, that doesn't leave your hair feeling dry? I have long thick hair so most shampoo's and conditioners leave my hair in knots. I am currently trying out Aussie brand.





Suave doesn't work well for me.


my hair stylist told me that shampoo's and conditioners with alcohol make your hair dry out, so I am trying to avoid that.Shampoo, Conditioner Recommendations?
I use pantene, it works for me ;)Shampoo, Conditioner Recommendations?
PureOlogy! My mother owns a hair salon, and this is the product line we love. It's all natural, 100% vegan, and very concentrated.


I'm telling you it's very concentrated because that means you need to use a very small amount each time you wash and condition your hair. The prices are a bit expensive, but both my mother and I have long hair and the liter bottles last us (both using it) more than a year. In our salon the shampoo and conditioner are $45 each for a liter size bottle. We also sell smaller (about 10 oz) and larger (gallon) sizes. We sell the smaller for $24 each, and the gallons for $65 each (good luck finding a salon that will sell you a gallon though! Most businesses are more interested in making a profit rather than helping the consumer, and gallons do not make as much of a profit for the business owner). While that may sound pricey, remember: these bottles will last you a long time!


PureOlogy is only supposed to be sold in salons, so ask your stylist about it.
lots of hairdressers say not to use pantene! But i love it! the conditioner makes my hair so silky i dnt even need to brush it! mm nd it smells real clean and fresh too!! u shud try it out! i also really want to try the new pantene three minute miracle sumtym? maybe try pantene deep conditionin mask.
Try Pantene!
Herbal Essences or Sunsilk.


Both are really really good smelling and work for my thick medium length hair. =]]
garnier fructis! use the shine one. it makes your hair soo smooth and shiny. 4 dollars each for huge bottles. and, it smells great, too!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
head and shoulders is perfect
Dove makes your hair REALLY soft
pantene, it works and smells good
What I like the best (that is cheap) is Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. In about a month I saw an improvement in my hair, it became shinier, softer, and there was less breakage from my split ends.


But, if you want a completely alcohol-free shampoo %26amp; conditioner (a bit more pricey) get the vegan, all natural brand Abba. It's available at drugstores.
Herbal Essence's The Break's Over shampoo





=] love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment