Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo & conditioner do you use?

water %26amp; soap....i am bald......WHAT?What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you use?
Sunsilk colour :-)What shampoo %26amp; conditioner do you use?
Suave shampoo for curls. No conditioner as it weights my hair down. I have expensive brands of shampoo too such as Amplify by Matrix, and something from Bath %26amp; Body Works, but nothing works as good (for me anyway) as Suave.
pantene pro-v smooth and sleek
The BEST THING EVER is Loreal's Color Protect (Yeah, the red one with Milla Jovovich) lol I had my hair in HORRIBLE condition, it saved my life.





Also, if u don dye ur hair so often and like flowery sweet smells, i suggest u buy Herbal Essences. Good Brand.
sunsilk or dove
Garnier Fructis, I think it's called ';length and strength,'; something like that. I have damaged hair, and it works really well for that.
Sunsilk anti- poof or sunsilk antifrizz...y do u care?
pantene restortives
Pantene
TRESemme
I use Head%26amp;Shoudlers, but that new tropical kind that makes your hair all tingly.
Loreal's Color Protect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment