Friday, July 30, 2010

What kind of Shampoo & Conditioner do you use?

Right now I'm using Aussie. I've been using pantene for years so I decided to finally try somthing new and Aussie seems to be working much better.What kind of Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner do you use?
I went to Beauty School and i have very thick and difficult hair. I tried so many. Pantene is what i use and have for years. They have a Great Fortifying conditioner too!What kind of Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner do you use?
I use Avon's Advance Techniques 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. I think it is fantastic.
I switch occasionally, but usually Dove or Sunsilk
Tresseme ooo lala or Pantene
Herbal Essence
Lorel Viva
Joico
neutrogena! and sunsilk =P
Any kind from the Pantene hair care line....
hartz 2 in one
dove..all kinds

No comments:

Post a Comment