Friday, July 30, 2010

Good shampoo&conditioner for oily hair

right now im using herbal essences for greasy roots and dry ends.. but its not really working. after i wash my hair, its really soft and everything, but a few hours later it gets oily. and by the time i wake up in the morning, its just really NASTY. what kind of shampoo should i use that will prevent my hair from getting so oily? *preferably a shampoo/conditioner that i can easily find in a drug store or salon store [price doesnt matter].


thanks :)Good shampoo%26amp;conditioner for oily hair
I use dove. But my trick is that I will condition my hair FIRST and then shampoo it. It is a little harder to comb but it doesn't get greasy as fast. Doing this will also give you more volume. I can't remember which magazine I read this in. It was either Cosmo, Glamour or Marie Claire. But it really worked for me.Good shampoo%26amp;conditioner for oily hair
Add in a tablespoon of honey and lemon when you wash your hair. It helps decrease the oil in your hair.





Also, use less conditioner... Use it only on your ends to keep them from splitting.





When your hair is greasy in between showers, out a little talc powder or baby powder in it to soak up the oil. *A little bit!*





Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo is a nice shampoo too!





Hope this helps!!! =D
Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell seems to work good! But im not sure if you can buy it in a drug store. also browse the suave products they have great variety and seem to work awesome! :)


hope i helped! good luck! :)
Use a cleansing shampoo once a week to rince out product and oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment