Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A good shampoo, conditioner & heat protection?

i need a shampoo and conditioner, it would be good if it was for damaged hair but anything tried and good will do.


my hair gets greasy quickly aswell so nothing too oily








as for the heat protection, i have tried charles worthington and treseme styling heat defense and neither seemed to work brilliantly


please help, thanks xA good shampoo, conditioner %26amp; heat protection?
Ask your stylist to trim those split ends for you. Go to Great Clips. They have great product to recommend for your hair type. While your there, get your ends clip.A good shampoo, conditioner %26amp; heat protection?
im from the Philippines, my shampoo is ';Sunsilk'; and ';Creamsilk'; for my conditioner...i did not use iron for my hair be'coz i know it will damage my hair..





and now i have a long,soft and black hair





try to use

No comments:

Post a Comment