Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's your fav. organic or natural shampoo/conditioner?

i tried the 365 whole foods brand shampoo and it dried out my hair. i am looking for an organic/natural moisturizing shampoo/conditioner to use (paraben free). any suggestions?What's your fav. organic or natural shampoo/conditioner?
I don't know if it's paraben free, but check out the Burt's Bee's line... I buy the sugar beet and grapefruit super shine shampoo and conditioner and my hair looks better than it ever has... I highly recommend it. I like all of their products including face washes, body washes and lotions. It's a great brand.What's your fav. organic or natural shampoo/conditioner?
Melaleuca... You might have to find someone who sells it but it is the best group of products that I have ever used.They have everything from diet suppliments to house cleaning products to soaps and shampoos for the body. Everything is environmentally friendly and if you have sensitive skin it is great for that. Try going to www.melaleuca.com for more info
I like Nature's Gate mandarin orange and patchouli scented shampoo. It smells soooooo goood and leaves my hair shiny.
Hiya Human!! My Sister is the Queen of Organic Food as well as Organic Cleaning %26amp; Personal Hygiene products. She uses the whole line of J /A / S /O / N. Here's a few suggestions on shampoo/conditioners.


*Hemp Super Moisturizing Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner


*Tall Grass High-Protein Shampoo/Conditioner both r for all hair types. p.s.-she is also a fan of Burt's Bees product line. Have a safe %26amp; happy 4th of July !!! :)
I've heard good things about Dr. Bronner's products. I think they might be available @ Whole Foods.





http://www.drbronner.com/drb_sai_liquids鈥?/a>
I use Simply Organic Moisture Shampoo. that is the actual name of it. you can order it online at http://www.haircareusa.com/simply_organi鈥?/a>
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment