Monday, July 26, 2010

Poll: what's YOUR hair regimen, and what are your favorite products? (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cremes)

how as it improved your hair?





I need to restock on shampoo and conditioner as I'm almost out. I have pretty healthy hair, although it can get a little dry at times. I'm trying to grow long, soft, shiny hair so I want to see what I can go out and buy!Poll: what's YOUR hair regimen, and what are your favorite products? (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cremes)
Infusium shampoo and conditioner. Pantene deep conditioner once a week. Only mouse in my hair, no heating elements, and the ocassional hairspray.Poll: what's YOUR hair regimen, and what are your favorite products? (shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cremes)
hi :)


well i constantly straighten or curl my hair and this leaves my hair really dry and with tons of split ends. so i decided to switch to pantene pro-v which has made my hair SO much healthier looking and i go:


shampoo


shampoo again


condition


its really good you should try it


hope that helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment