Friday, July 30, 2010

Shampoo/Conditioner for oily hair?

My hair is very very thin so I have to wash it every day because if not it'll get really greasy the next day. The thing is, its only greasy on like the roots area. The rest is kind of frizzy from dying it so much, so I have to get moisturizing shampoos to hydrate it but it makes it more greasy, and on top of that, all of the ones I tried either make it worse or give me dandruff. What good shampoo out there works for it or what can I do?Shampoo/Conditioner for oily hair?
Here's what you do. Get yourself a shampoo that says ';normalizing'; or ';balancing';. That will help with the oil production on your scalp. When you use conditioner, only apply it to the middle and ends of your hair. Conditioners contain waxes and oils and are making your problem worse when you get it on your scalp.





As nice as it is to get by with ';cheap'; products, salon quality products really are the only way to go. Good luck.Shampoo/Conditioner for oily hair?
no no no....get pantene pro V for oily hair shampoo and conditioner....It seems to me that your hair follicles and scalp are used to oily build up so you're going to have to use the shampoo/conditioner for oily hair. Plus you should wash your hair with cold water one time and nothing else to get the oil out. If you usually shampoo with hot/warm water your hair will be more oily...so try rinsing with cold water from root to tip and your hair will be less oily. Then the next time you shampoo..use the pantene pro v and you'll be set!





P.S. even though i'm a boy...trust me I know because I have long hair like that and so does my girlfriend. We got some oily heads!
You might try some homebased remedies from here:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/searc鈥?/a>
ok i sound like a cheapo but suave naturals! lol they smell great wash ur hair rly rly rly well and there conditioners r light! and there cheap! lol :] too bad they dont work for my dry hair :[ ohh and blow dry ur hair upside down after u come outta the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment