Friday, July 30, 2010

Olive Oil Shampoo/Conditioner?

I bought some olive oil shampoo and conditioner. Will they make my hair oily? Is it good for my hair?Olive Oil Shampoo/Conditioner?
It will not make your hair oily.It is best for hair that is on the dry or normal side,however.Olive Oil Shampoo/Conditioner?
I've bought some of this once. It does make your hair oily, especially when you wake up in the morning. I started to use a whole lot less of the normal amount of shampoo and conditioner on my hair and it helped. All though, it is really good for your hair! It makes it soft and mousturized. You should probably only use it 3 times a week or your hair will adapt to the conditions of the the oil being produced and stay like that!
Yes olive oil is very good for your hair. Though if you don't have dry hair then you should not wash your hair with it every day or it will make it oily because olive oil is very moisturizing. If you have normal hair then just use it once or twice a week and use another good shampoo for the other days.
Is it the DesignLine brand? If so, I used it a couple years ago and looooved it! It made my hair smell good and feel healthy. My hair stylist recommended it to me, and I'm glad I bought it.


Since olive oil is a natural oil, it should be good for your hair.


And I doubt chemists would make shampoos that make hair oily. But if you just wanna test it out, take a shower tonight or over the weekend and see if you like it!
At least for me it doesnt but ive got no clue about what it does to your hair
I dont think itll make it oily. but yes it is good for your hair
no it won't and yes it is

No comments:

Post a Comment