Friday, July 30, 2010

I have a few shampoo/conditioner questions?!?

1. do u condition ur hair twice after shampooing? or how many times?





2. do u ever co-wash ur hair? [co-wash meaning putting conditioner on ur hair only, without shampoo] and how often?





thx in advance =PI have a few shampoo/conditioner questions?!?
Its like: I wash, I then apply a deep-conditioning mask. I cover my hair with a shower cap, apply heat from a hair dryer. When I remove, my hair is very soft, I dont need anything else to detangle my hair. I dont co-wash my hair, it will only block my pores, cause build-up of products and pollutants on my hair. CheersI have a few shampoo/conditioner questions?!?
1. Depending on how my hair feels after i shampoo (e.x. if it feels dry)i might condition it more than once. but depending on how good your conditioner is or if u hav a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner





2. no i dont. conditoner can clean out your hair if u dont feel like shampooing, but it doesnt clean as much.
I condition my hair 1-2 times a week. Everyone is different...I have to wash my hair everyday.





find out what best works for your hair type.
1. I only use conditioner once after I shampoo or my hair gets too oily!





2. I always use some kind of shampoo, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment