Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

That depends on your hair type. The Sunsilk line of products work well for me and they have a variey of formulas, so you should be able to find one for your hair type. They are also inexpensive, which is a bonus!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
everyone keeps saying pantene, i hate that stuff.


definently garnier fructise is the best stuff.


and your black by your avatar, im steriotyping, but they use V08 or whatever that junk isWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner?
It depends totally on your hairtype. For me I have alot of blonde, thick hair...so i use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny. It works great and it keeps my hair feeling like a feather.
BIOSILK... it makes your scalp and hair feel really good


[not tested on animals =)]
Depending on your hair type the best I have ever found is Pantene Pro V. It reduces breakage if you want to grow your hair. It also has a thick conditioner that actually moisturizes your hair. You don't need to get fancy. Find your hair type. Colored, permed , flat, etc. They have it! You can get samples at walmart.com.
Creme of Nature


Mane 'N Tail
the one that works best on your type of hair
Pantene
pantene relaxed %26amp; natural for women of color
well you have to know what type of hair you have.


if your hair is colored then john Frieda products are really good to keep the color rich and your hair healthy. Try john Frieda luminous color glaze for conditioner. Herbal essence shampoo is great so try 'color me happy'.


just find products that are for your hair type.
Before: I had frizzy, dull, dry, dead curls.


After: Shiny, Moisturized, 98% frizz free, bouncy curls!


My shampoo/conditioner? Fructis! There is also an off brand at Aldis for a low budget. Same green bottle only it's not Frustis. I can't live with out that! It smells SO good too! Try it


(I foud it to be better that Pantiene)
As a former hairdresser, I can promote several that are absolutely wonderful


Over the counter, I just love the Pantene line. However, now they have a lot of products that used to be only for stylist, and you can buy them over the counter now.





You know Sally's or Royal beauty supply places. If you go into a Sally's, show them your hair type, then you can buy the product that is the best for you.





Good Luck
I love pantene pro-v they have a great line...and I especially love the one they have for women of color.








uh why does your avatar keep changing?
yea redken rule and tressme rules to!!!!!
i use tresemme and i like it

No comments:

Post a Comment