Monday, July 26, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner??

Which of these shampoo brands are the best?Please give me your first,and second choices.


Please do not say Panteen, herbal essences, or sunsilk!


All are no good!proven by tests!





Suave


Matrix


Tressme


Bed head


John Frieda


DoveWhat shampoo and conditioner??
I like Suave. I've heard matrix is good but only sold in salons.


Always wanted to try Bed Head but seems too expensive ( at the moment ).


Dove is good too.





1st choice : Suave


2nd Choice : Dove


3rd choice : Tressme


4th Choice : Matrix


5th Choice : Bed head


6th Choice : John Frieda





If I had to pick thats the order I would followWhat shampoo and conditioner??
I think you should use dove or pantene they both smell really good just dont use suave its wierd i used suave and got dandruff then i use pantene and dove and no dandruff so just dont use suave.
well i would have to say Suave or Dove those are the ones who give me better results
I have dry heat damaged curly hair and i love the way my hair feels with John Frieda i love it and Matrix.
use karaste its best
bead head and dove
Suave and Tressme





Dove makes my hair oily
I can only imagine that Dove, might or should be good as they do make excellent soaps. TresSeme is said to be good to and Suave is so old that it would have died a long time ago if it weren't good... but I don't take any of these, as I prefer all natural ones such as from Hemp or Rain water or Natural Herbs, etc., which I buy at an heath food store... It's not that much more expensive and that's what I go for! Sorry! I am not of more help with the precise ones you mention here!
1.Matrix


2.Tigi- Bed Head


3.John Freida





But it really depends on your hair type because each product works differently on each person.I use Frederic Fekkai shampoo and gloss spray but love John Freida's deep conditioner.
2nd is John Freida


1st is Matrix
1) John Frieda


2) Suave


3) Dove


4) Tresemme


5) Matrix


6) Bedhead(because i've never used that brand)


hope this helps good luck! =]
is that all u care about is your hair
i just started using tressme, and it works a lot better than panteen! panteen is no good. i have dry hair, and tressme helps out!
ok i know it wasnt a choice buthead and shoulders moisturizing shampoo is about the best shampoo i've ever used. and i come from a long line of cosmotologists
1.Dove


2. Tressme
Bed Head and then John frieda!!!! also,try Garnier frutis!!!
i think that dove is the best shampoo!!!!!!
I can only speak for the products i use and have been educated about. I ALWAYS reccomend Redken products. The line is totally prescriptive. All of you hair needs can be addressed and the products are backed by scientific knowledge. It is also nice to know that they are PH balanced for your hair and scalp and they don't sit on top of your hair like other products can but they actually penetrate your hair! and Check out redken.com to find a salon near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment