Monday, July 26, 2010

Is herbal essences a good brand of shampoo and conditioner?? ?

IIs herbal essences a good brand of shampoo and conditioner?? ?
I think it depends on your hair type. But for the most part I think so.Is herbal essences a good brand of shampoo and conditioner?? ?
YES!!!! ive been useing it and its great!! the smell is absolutly to die for and allot of their things work (advice use the sampoo and conditioner seperate for absolutel best results!!!)





the only thing i would stay away for is pantene it coats your hair with wax to make itsshiny





Garier frutice is awesome to!! makes you have feel clean and invicable
I have really thick long curly dyed hair.





and for me Dumb Blonde by Bed Head is the best :)





Bed Head is pretty expensive but your sure to notice the difference the first time you use it :)





it left my hair shiny, kept the color in, smoothed the split ends, and made my hair softer than everrrr.





you should deff. try it :)
It works differently for everyone, but for most people it works perfectly. If it doesn't work for you, then I would recommend finesse shampoo/ conditioner.
It smells sooo good!


I use it in my hair and I'm happy with it!
It smells damn good, but it made my hair feel really greasy
yessssss.
yessss;]
it smell so dam goooood but it makes your hair fall! =[
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment