Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats your favorite Shampoo/Conditioner. why?

what does it doo wellWhats your favorite Shampoo/Conditioner. why?
The cheapest because, well, it's the cheapest.


p.s. I really don't have much hair too worry about anyhow.Whats your favorite Shampoo/Conditioner. why?
well, I dye my hair alot (its black and blonde now) so I need something thatll strengthen my hair and repair damage. So I prefer Matrix Biolage or Redken products. But because money is tight all around, I also use pantene and Garnier Fructise (totally spelled that wrong!)





I enjoy a product that doesnt weigh my hair down and also smells great- and my hair's health benefits!
i like the herbal essence kind for long hair and split ends..its called long term relationship..its moisturizes real good and it makes it real soft and shinny..i don't keep split ends completely away but it does help.
Head and Shoulders. It works amazing. Even if you dont have dandruff or a dry itchy scalp, a healthy clean scalp is the source for beautiful hair! And it smells great!
Mines is Essence shampoo and conditioners, they smell great and clean my hair well, leaving it soft and bouncy.
I use Aussie Moist and I don't think I'll ever go back to using any other shampoo or conditioner. It really works on my hair and smells good. I love it! Plus it doesn't break the bank!
I love Herbal Essences type called ';Long Term Relationship';... the smell is awesome, and it's great for keeping away split ends.
loreal elvive colour protect in the red bottles one of the best colour protecting shampoo and conditioners out there!
Matrix Biolage! Most salons use it! It makes your hair smell amazing as well as makes your hair look amazing!!!
Mine would be henna and sweet chestnut because it works brilliantly in brunette hair
i LOOOOVE garnier fructise. it makes my hair soft and shiny! i use all garnier products. :)
i like anything that smells fruity and keeps my hair soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment