Friday, July 30, 2010

Hair damage repair shampoo+conditioner?

Hiya. My hair is very very curly and thick. I dye it, and it has become pretty frizzy and broken. I need a shampoo+conditioner that won't weigh my curls down, but will moisturize and repair color/styling damage. Any price is okay, drugstore or salon.Hair damage repair shampoo+conditioner?
either go to your salon and get a conditioning treatment for like 10 dollars or buy redken extreme rescue force its about 15 a tube


http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/…


it works really good for damaged hair and smells wonderful. I have used it and i also dye and use chemicals on my hair sometimes it makes it soo soft.


I also recommend tresemme thermal recovery replenshing shampoo and conditioner it has aloe vera so it adds shine and softness.


http://www.tresemme.com/heat/products/th…Hair damage repair shampoo+conditioner?
always make sure your hair is oiled not greased oiled.you should use olive oil sheen spray


you can use some of the following shampoos





Garnier Fruictis hair breakage therapy or anti frizz control





Purple kangaroo shampoo





Pantere color restoration





for the frizz you can use





Garnier anti frizz control


or


bed head spray. You should use curly or you can pick whatever color your hair is because the bottle will say bed head for blonds or for brunettes,or for straight hair,color control,etc.





I hope this helps. P.S. all of these brand work for all races.
Try Redken. They have a lot of different lines for different needs. Go to http://www.redken.com/products/haircare and read about them and what they do. I suggest Extreme or Real Control but there are others that you can get like Smooth down or All Soft.
Dove - Shine Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment