Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for dry hair??

that wont cause hair to be oilyWhats the best shampoo/conditioner for dry hair??
Pantene ProV is excellent and one that you don't have to change on account of over conditioning. I highly recommend it as I have been using it for years.Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for dry hair??
fructis one


@
The best type of shampoo conditioner for dry hair would be selsum blue. I don't know whether it's bleu or blue but it's gonna be in a blue bottle and you just need to look for the medicated formula. You don't need a prescription. You can find it in your local grocery store or walmart, k-mart,walgreens,and cvs. I use it and trust me it works.
use herbal essence hello hydration shampoo and conditoner..it works so well...my cousin had frizzy dry hair and i bought this for her and her hair is beautiful now..hope you like it
I would suggest Head and shoulders...I use it pretty much every day (and I don't have dandruff) because or else my hair will get too oily. Also if you're using conditioner and don't want your hair to get too oily, I would suggest using less conditioner (as conditioners tend to make your hair kind of greasy/heavier) and putting both shampoo and conditioner in your hair at the same time, and then combing your hair in t he shower to help detangle before washing out the shampoo/conditioner.
I have dry hair and the best thing I've tried is the Pantene. You can get the clarifying shampoo, which should not make your hair oily. And all the Pantene conditioners are great.
Most shampoos dry my hair, making it difficult to pull a comb through it when wet.


I found Giovanni Smooth As Silk shampoo with a matching conditioner and my hair is so silky and clean. A comb glides through easily and it smells terrific as well. I shines too.


Occasionally I also deep condition it with Giovanni Magnetic Power Treatment.





I now get comments on my hair daily. (I am a redhead and that may a reason too)
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment