Monday, July 26, 2010

Has anyone tried the ';Tail and Mane'; Shampoo and conditioner line? Does it really worked as it states to grow

hair super fast? thank youHas anyone tried the ';Tail and Mane'; Shampoo and conditioner line? Does it really worked as it states to grow
STAY AWAY it doesnt work the only thing that will make ur hair grow is timeHas anyone tried the ';Tail and Mane'; Shampoo and conditioner line? Does it really worked as it states to grow
i've used it...


and i saw no improvement on the length of my hair.


i do not think it works and it did not show any result of making my hair grow faster.


don't use it. it's a rip off.


just be patient and grow your hair out over time.
As a stylist, i would not recommend it for hair growth. If you really want your hair to grow faster you can take some hair vitamins located at a drugstore.
I've heard that you shouldn't use it. It's not very healthy for your hair.
NO. i was advised to try this stuff and it dried out my hair and did not make it grow at all. period.
i use the condictioner in a bottle mixed with water to keep my firzzies in place...bu i am mixed...so i don't know....
It's for horses!
No it doesnt. it actually like stunted my hair fro growing when i was using it. dont bother.
I've used it and it didn't really have an effect on my hair.Don't waste your money.
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment