Monday, July 26, 2010

Can you prescribe a shampoo and conditioner for me?

ok soo i have blonde hair (pretty light)


i have really thin hair


i have flat and limp hair


its very fragile





ok so i was thinking about garnier fructris for fine hair, but i have got some bad feed back on the products so i dont know..tell me what you think!





x33Can you prescribe a shampoo and conditioner for me?
i tried garnier fructis, its not bad. if ur hair is soo thin thou im not sure if using conditioner everyday is a good idea...Can you prescribe a shampoo and conditioner for me?
I suggest Pantene Pro V. It works great on me, I also have thin hair and its really fragile.
i absolutely hate redkin products in my hair, but your hair sounds like the perfect redkin hair.


try it.








ooohh, their spray starch stuff is awesome on your type of hair. and all you have to do the next day is wet it down and it will work again.
I would suggest the Loreal Paris Pro Vive line. I have both the smooth %26amp; intense (oragne bottle) shampoo and conditioner for dry, frizzy, or rebellious hair with medium texture and then now i use mostly the style %26amp; body infusing, for curly/wavy hair, shamoo %26amp; conditioner. I have a perm from a salon and this works well with the perm. I rotate with products from the salon also. I would see if Loreal has something for fine hair.
I like and i have told friends with your kind of hair to use Dove, there is many different ones you could choose from its a little more expensive than fructris but it works a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment