Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does your partner use more shampoo/conditioner than you? Even though he has shorter hair?

It's such a waste and shampoo and conditioner is so expensive these days heh.





I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same thing happen.





It's not big deal. I'm just wondering.Does your partner use more shampoo/conditioner than you? Even though he has shorter hair?
ha ha ha ha i had to laugh at this one he is bald so he uses soap to wash his scalp ha ha ha still laughingDoes your partner use more shampoo/conditioner than you? Even though he has shorter hair?
I would get him his own and keep yours somewhere else. He might not be as picky.





I don't have a partner. But if I had one that used more shampoo or conditioner than I do, he'd have to get a second job. I wouldn't be able to get a brush through my hair without conditioner and my hair is almost waist length.
LOL No - not that I know of. I am woman, I might find it strange if my husband was using conditioner for his hair. But what I like to do is buy him his very own shampoo. I don't mind if he is using mine, but I like him to know I am looking out for him and buying him nice smelling men's shampoo, then he doesn't have to put my flowerery smelly shampoo in his hair.
I vote: Stop griping and join the rest of the struggling spending world and start clipping those coupons, sugar. You'd be surprised perhaps to know that even name brand shampoos, conditioners, and all-in-ones have coupons provided by most commonly the product manufacturers.





By the way, what some spouses do is saved used-up bottles and fill them up with inexpensive men's hair-care products, discreetly switching the bottles as necessary so that the real stuff is available only to them. No way should you experiment with substituting dishwashing detergent, that stuff definitely is not mild enough for a scalp; and, in addition, could possibly lead to legal action by hubby against you should he be injured.
LOL. i'm finding this question so funny because it's so true for me and my man. he has really short hair and i had super long hair and he would use HEAPS more shampoo than me!! and i know it was all going on his head because we'd shower together....





i'm still trying to figure out why.... but it's funny to know that other people are experiencing the same thing!
Not really, but he stays in the shower forever using more hot water than necessary (so expensive these days hehe).





If this is your only problem you have it good.





For the holidays buy him a giant bottle of shampoo and conditioner.





Be happy he has hair to wash.
My sister uses loads of shampoo, but hardly any conditioner.


So am left with a shampoo deficit, and have to take advantage of 3 for 2 offers.
Yeah, to solve this I think you should just fill his shampoo bottle with dish washing detergent. It is all just soap and that is much cheaper.
OMG u guys...he isn't using it for his hair...he's using it as a lubricant during his quality alone time...soap makes them raw...conditioner is best to use...
Nope my hair is all the way down to my butt so i use more shampoo/conditioner
sorry hon,the scuzz bag only uses water,me on the other hand buys


20.00 shampoos and conditioners.
If she wants shampoo she'll have to buy her own
nope.


maybe just buy him the cheap $1 bottle of suave you see at the grocery store *hehe*
no he doesn't he has less hair should use less. try mixing it with water to make it go a long way... and shop at the dollar store... if u are tight on cash
No, not that i know of. Have you ever thought that maybe he is putting down there?
He needs to buy and use his own products and a guy using conditioner? Ugh.
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment