Friday, July 30, 2010

Good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?

Last week I died my hair two times, because I was trying to reach the shade I was wanting. I gave up and got highlights today, so now my hair is really dry (obviously) I have been dying my hair for a year now.


I need a good moisturizing shampoo for hair thats dry from coloring, and also that helps color not fade. I need it to perferably be under 5 dollars a bottle, cheap but it works, you know? Any suggestions? Thanks =)Good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Something that will work for you? I'd say Pantene Intensive Moisture. Each tube is like six bucks though. That and, oh, Aussie. Both are excellent and fairly cheap. I should know, I once dyed my hair seven times in two weeks. Either of those will rescue your hair, promise.Good moisturizing shampoo/conditioner?
Hands down Dove Intesnse Damange Therapy. It's a serum and it made my hair super soft. I love it
products by Joico are amazing - you could use their K-Pak line with great results. Joico is only available through salons, so call around to find it in your area.
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients, won't strip your color and is sulfate free so it won't dry out your hair, plus...it smells AWESOME! Organix has different collections for different hair types whcih are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Rite-Aid, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com


.
I have had highlights and have had my hair dyed for over a year. The best shampoo and conditioner that I have found is Amplify. I would suggest the kind in the light teal colored bottle, but if the orange bottle one best suits your needs then go for it. :] Anyways, I like to get the Amplify hair products on sale and they are worth the money. I am sorry to say that I don't know how much they cost right off the top of my head but I do enjoy them. I hope that my answer was a bit of help for you, have a great day. Good luck finding the perfect shampoo/conditioner for you!





-Chelsea :]
bed head makes a deep conditioner that has sunflower seed oil in it, that stuff saved my life when i decided to bleach the crap out of it and i have dark brown hair.





they also have a shampoo and conditioner called moisture maniac. those are both really good too.
I use Garnier
garnier's color protecting line! All there stuff is great and not expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment