Friday, July 30, 2010

Best shampoo/cream/conditioner for straight hair?

I usually straighten my hair after I wash it, and I want to know if there is any kind of thing I could use in the shower or right when I get out, before I dry it, to make it straighter or help with the straightening.





=]Best shampoo/cream/conditioner for straight hair?
herbal esscences dangerously straight works SOOO good. my friends all envy me cause i dont have to straighten my hair, and its straighter than theirs!!!!!!Best shampoo/cream/conditioner for straight hair?
Sunsilk has a kind of shampoo to make your hair streighter
lakme hairnext is great if u want ure hair straight n silky
herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo line.
well, how much dyu wanna pay?


its a good idea to get a moisturizing hair line cuz ur straightening so much - its damaging


i really recommend tresseme

No comments:

Post a Comment