Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner?

Would be best for hair that is dyed, sort of damaged at the ends and shiny on the top?!





ThanksWhat shampoo and conditioner?
I would reccomend any of them conditioners (shampoos to match)


http://www.dove.co.uk/#/Products/Hair/ga鈥?/a>


They are all very good. Also lather your hair all over and leave for 5minutes, your hair will be better in now time =)





Have a nice week xxWhat shampoo and conditioner?
Use a shampoo and conditioner that is moisturizing, and formulated specifically for dyed hair. Some product lines have shampoos and conditioners specifically for a color like brunette, blond, or red. Look into using a hair mask that will add more moisture and help to repair the dried ends. You could also have your hair dresser give you a trim to get rid of the damaged parts. It will make your hair look healthier.
I had the same thing going on with my hair. I get my hair platinum blonde and the best shampoo and conditioner that has made my hair softer and made the ends less likely to break or have damage is Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion. It works really good that one and the Dove Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Don't waste your money on the expensive stuff to try and mend your hair cuz the stuff i just named works WAAAY good! And my hair used to be fried cuz of the toughness the bleaching had on my hair.
my hair is like that too, i use tresemme colour revitalising shampoo and conditioner 5 days a week and the other 2 i use tresseme anti breakage shampoo and conditioner, i also get about 1 - 2 cm trimmed off my hair every 6 - 8 weeks for dead ends.





hope this helps
none. u need to get your haid healthy. no shampoo or conditioner that you buy at a store will not do this. dont dye your hair. cut the damaged ends off and use a heat protectent when using a flat iron or curling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment