Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you run out of conditioner or shampoo sooner? (If you start with both bottles full at the same time.) ?

Always run out of conditioner first...I have long hair and I need lots of conditioner. I now buy the small bottle of shampoo with the bigger bottle of conditioner to solve all of my problems!Do you run out of conditioner or shampoo sooner? (If you start with both bottles full at the same time.) ?
Shampoo.I use a lot of it.I shampoo my hair three times a day. I rarely use conditioners.Only if I am going out.I rarely go out of the house.Nowadays my mom buys two in one.So ummm...both?Do you run out of conditioner or shampoo sooner? (If you start with both bottles full at the same time.) ?
Always always always conditioner - I'm always left with bottles of shampoo with a third still in them - annoying =[[
Conditioner- I use a full 8oz glass after every shampooing.
My hair is so thick I always need to use more conditioner so I always end up with half a bottle of shampoo left when I run out of conditioner ;)
I always run out of conditioner first. Now I get a bigger bottle of conditioner than shampoo.
LOL I always run out of conditioner first, and then I buy more... and then shampoo runs out so I need more conditioner... lol it's a vicious cycle!
conditioner first. i have a bunch of half used shampoo's that i forget about cuz i usually just buy new s%26amp;c at the same time
Conditioner. I use SO much conditioner in the shower.
Usually shampoo
Conditioner !
Conditioner......
Shampoo





I try not to use too much conditioner. Sometimes I shampoo twice.
Conditioner.
Conditioner.
Conditioner, because I use more of it than shampoo, since my hair is curly, and I just need a lot.
I run out of shampoo sooner, I only use a tiny bit of conditioner.
Conditioner..





For some reason I always condition twice.. :
|ha that's funny! Conditioner always, crazy isn't it.
I ALWAYS run out of shampoo first !





I have bottles of conditioner that are two years old and still about 1/2 full !!
conditioner hjsaha
conditioner. i always use more .=]
shampoo always faster then conditioner
shampoo
shampoo...
i always finish the conditioner first. i go thru a bottle in 2 weeeks
shampoo. Because sometimes I don't condition my hair and I like making beards out of the suds from my shampoo so I use a lot of it.
I always run out of conditioner first, I guess I should get the bigger bottle....
Mine runs out at same time as I use Pert 2 in 1.
yea, the one im using now only has couple drops left, but i have a new one ready. shampoo btw.
No and it always aggravates me! I run out of conditioner first. I use it up faster than my shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment