Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How well does mane & tail shampoo & conditioner works?

does it realy work to make hair grow faster?How well does mane %26amp; tail shampoo %26amp; conditioner works?
I USE MANE %26amp; TAIL OVER THREE YEARS. AND CONTINUE TO USE IT.SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH. EXCELLENT FOR FOR THIN/FINE. HAIR BEACAUSE IT MAKES HAIR THICKER AND MORE HEALTHIER. I HAVE THICK HAIR NORMALLY AND MAKES MY HAIR LOOK EVEN FULLER.How well does mane %26amp; tail shampoo %26amp; conditioner works?
It didn't work on my hair. It made it very fine and limp.
I have heard that on answers before, im not really sure but I thought about using it....
It works great! It makes your hair thicker and healthier. You know it was originally formulated for horses, right?





The only time I heard of shampoo making someone's hair fall out is when someone ELSE put hair remover in it, trying to get them back for something.
They say yes, but it made my hair fall out not completely but OMG and my friend also after I gave her my unused bottles LOL.
great

No comments:

Post a Comment