Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?

Try Garnier Fructis ';Sleek %26amp; Shine'; it's amazing!!! Smells yummy too.What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
Nioxin. It's smells like freshmint and leaves your hair and scalp fresh. You know how when you have freshmint gum and it refreshens your mouth? that's what nioxin does w/ your hair. IT';S AMAZING!!!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?
John Frieda
I like tresseme moisture rich shampoo and conditioner.
vo5
I agree with jill%26amp;justin. Pantene definitely!!!
Everyone has their own taste and preference. There's no such thing as ';Best Shampoo and Conditioner';
i forget the name but its something silk i forget but if u go to any supermarket u will see it. its in a cream color bottle with a black top
I use Nexxus products, thank ya.
I like Loreal Vive for color treated hair. It works great! I also sometimes like to use VO5 Nourishing Oasis. It works good and it smells good.
I use thermasilk, but it really depends on your specific hair type!
it all depends on what kind of hair you have. If you get greesy hair easily, the i would suggest garnier, or pantene. if not then i would go with VO5, or Suave.
';Dove';.the best.
i use the Suave Line or the Dove Line. VO5 line is great as well. anyone of these inexpensive products are FABULOUS. FANTASTIC AND AWESOME. Why spend more when you can use these products for less and have the best results.





I use all of the above.
Loreal vive
I use Pantene Pro-V
DEFINETLY MATRIX. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER FOR DIFFERENT HAIR TYPES. LIKE CURLS, STRAIGHT, WAVY, AND EXTRA BODY. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!
acid base
Cheap: V05


Expensive: Biolage
anything by redken the best!!!!!!!
herbal essence
Personally I like AUSSIE. I recently purchased Aussie moist shampoo/conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky smooth. I like it :)
probably an Organic one.
don't listen to what they say.


pantene strips minerals from your hair, making it look shiny just because it pretty much rips a layer right off. you may like the results at first, but trust me.. you'll regret it.





go with bumble %26amp; bumble:


Bumble and bumble Shampoos answer a broad range of needs, whether hair is dry, damaged, oily, ultra-fine or normal. it's perfect!





http://www.lookfantastic.com/cgi-bin/lf.…
Sauve, Orange citrus Shampoo and conditioner, are the best trust me
pantene
what type of hair do you have would help.
Another vote for Pantene ProV shampoos and conditioners.





But I do use Herbal Essences conditioner (colored/permed/dry/damaged hair -- in pink bottle), because my hair is colored/dry/damaged! It's great!
I like Pantene, but Loreal Vive shamp/conditioners are good, too. I have curly hair and I use Curl Vive and it really helps.
garneir fructis
well i have bad dandruff so i use surfer8 shampoo and conditioner thats best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment