Friday, July 30, 2010

Can i wash my cat with my shampoo and conditioner?

NO!!! Use a shampoo for cats...





blCan i wash my cat with my shampoo and conditioner?
pobably not a good idea. People shampoo and conditioner leaves a residue in the hair. Cats constantly lick their hair and it can make them sick.





Many people say that Dawn Dishwashing soap is great for kittens. I washed my kitten with it and it worked great.Can i wash my cat with my shampoo and conditioner?
No!!!! Unless you have a cat that goes outside, do not wash them. They clean themselves better than any man made shampoo's can. If you have a cat that is mostly an out door cat, then buy a cat safe brand from your local vet.
No... it will leave residue and she will lick it when cleaning. Cats are very sensitive to toxic things too. Usually you don't need (or want) to wash a cat but there are products for it





like this


http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.js鈥?/a>
no it makes their skin itchy and dry. it also gives them dandrift
Dont it make there skin dry go to a store and buy cat shampoo its better for them.
no! you should only use a shampoo and conditioner that is designed specifically for cats
I would use only products formulated for cats.
i use to give my cat a bath but with cat shampoo
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment