Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner?

Hello. I'm a guy and i have semi long hair. I occasionally straighten it. I just want to know what shampoo will leave my hair soft.Best shampoo and conditioner?
I know this is for girls but I have some guy friends that use it and they love it I also love it but try Herbal EssencesBest shampoo and conditioner?
Though it may not be ';the best'; I recently switched to ';Organix'; Coconut Milk Nourishing shampoo and conditioner and love it! It smells pretty (not strong though...it wont leave you smelling like a girl) and has really helped my flyaways. My hair is softer than it has been in years and I think the conditioner kind of ';soaks'; into your hair because by the time I go to rinse it out it already feels rinsed.
my brothers love this soft and they staighten there hair too and it keeps it real soft!! :))





http://www.target.com/Axe-Just-Soft-Cond鈥?/a>


hope i helpedd!!
i think that Aussie Moist is the best for my semi long hair
Herbel Esenses.
Anything from Paul Mitchell...i love their stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment