Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Color Treated Shampoo / Conditioner?

My hair color faded and went back to the last color I dyed it. What shampoo and conditioner works really well to keep color from fading so that it looks like the first day I colored it until I color it again?Color Treated Shampoo / Conditioner?
Garnier makes shampoo, conditioner, leave in cream, spray and a deep conditioner for color treated hair. The whole system works really well, I use it on my dyed reddish brown hair. Red is a really hard color to keep from fading, and those products kept it looking really goodColor Treated Shampoo / Conditioner?
any thing that is for color treated hair will work. these will have a more even PH level and will not strip the hair. also look into tinted shampoo that matches your hair color. it will help stretch out the in between time

No comments:

Post a Comment