Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some help with shampoo,conditioner and creme for my hair bc I flat iron it a lot.!?its getting dry?

my hair was super dry..





and then this morning i used a sample of S Factor's Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner..and S Factor's Serious Conditioner..and ive got to say WOW. my hair is soft, shiny and silkie..and i straighened it too.





I love S Factor..I've been using their Smoothing Lusterizer for a while and it kills frizz and I swear by it. AND it all smells amazing. the lusterizer smells like strawberries and the shampoo and conditioner smell like cotton candy.





its a little expensive like $28 bucks for the lusterizer but you dont use a lot of it..and you can find it cheaper on amazon.com most of the time.





oh and when i straighten i use their flat iron spray..


or i use ion's anti-frizz solutions Heat protection straightening iron spray. AMAZING. just dont spray a lot on.I need some help with shampoo,conditioner and creme for my hair bc I flat iron it a lot.!?its getting dry?
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo! It smells awesome too! Or if you go to your local salon, look for a big orange bottle, i don't remember what it's called, but it works miracles. i loved it when i was able to afford it.I need some help with shampoo,conditioner and creme for my hair bc I flat iron it a lot.!?its getting dry?
First make sure that you have a ceramic iron, because you can definitely be burning your hair without one.


And as for shampoos and conditioners, try some that help moisturize your hair. If that doesn't work, salons sell those products and they work. As well as iron guard spray and cremes you can put on your hair before and after you iron.


Another thing you can do is perhaps cut your ends if they are too dry and iron your hair a bit less.
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed %26amp; remove all frizz I promise.








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.
You shouldn't flat iron it so much, if you do it a lot ur hair can break off badly. oK? I have very, very, very thick, curly hair. (The small kind that are even finer than tight curls!) I flat iron it sometimes but going natural is much more healthy. try pantene. It really moisturizes your hair. Also, for keeping it moist, I have this really good thing I use. Luster's makes this moisturizing lotion called pink lotion. Buy luster's, not motions! trust me... This should work .
I use a flat iron too, and the best thing to use for protection is biosilk heat protectant. It conditions and protects your hair and makes it shiny, and you can use it as a lotion too, wierdly enough. It supposed to be the BEST, and I really like it myself. AS far as shampoo and conditioner, anything that states heat-activated, or heat protection is usually best, as well as anything by matrix (boilage). Any salon brand is a good bet, actually. If you have a good flat iron it shouldnt dry out your hair too much though. the cheap ones will kill it.
I straighten my hair almost every day and I use Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Sheer or Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine. It helps to keep your hair hydrated and there are different kinds depending on what kind of hair you have. Also, I use a straightening cream that I apply when my hair is damp to try and it keeps it somewhat straighter so I don't have to spend as much time with the flat iron





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment