Friday, July 30, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner for coloured hair?

what are best products for coloured hair??Best shampoo/conditioner for coloured hair?
honey shampoo from The Body Shop.Best shampoo/conditioner for coloured hair?
Garnier Fructis for color-treated/permed hair is really fantastic. My color stays better, and my hair looks very healthy. I would definitely recommend it above Herbal Essences version of the same thing.
Pantene Pro-V
Try Pantene Pro-V Winter Rescue Complete Therapy Conditioner (during the Winter season) and Head %26amp; Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo help you stay suave with moisture-locking ingredients. Also, you can try Head %26amp; Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampp. Its HydraZinc formula has six times the moisturizers of non-conditioning shampoos. And, as always, H%26amp;S controls dandruff, which half of us get (throuh only one in four uses an anti-dandruff product).
Dove
I use Redken. It's kind of pricey but well worth it. I get it from my stylist who is a Redkin approved color expert. I'm sure you can get there products at most salons and Sally.
Go to the hair salon and ask for GOLDWELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment